At 36” wide, Olas can easily accommodate the kids or the dog, yet it performs well in the waves.
The extra width enables riders to feel very comfortable, and despite its size it glides through the water with ease.
It comes with a rounded pintail which moves water off the tail and rails in a diffuse fashion. Pintail boards don’t have the raw acceleration of a squaretail, but what it lacks in off-the-mark speed it gains immensely in control and subtlety of turning angles.
The extra tail width forgives minor mistakes when surfing.
- Dimensions 11’2” x 36” x 4.6”
- Displacement 230L
- Weight 12.8 kg, 28.3 lbs.
- Rail Colour Deep Ocean Blue
- Style Surf
- Center Fin 8” Honeycomb Fiberglass
- Thruster Fins 4.7”
- Bottom Shape Mono-Concave nose to V with double concave to tail concave